SHIPPING AND RETURN
Return and Exchange Policy
- If the product is not in accordance with the conditions described in this Exchange Policy, we will not be able to carry out the exchange;
- The CR 30 Store is exempt from exchanging or repairing any merchandise when it is proven in the technical report that the alleged defects resulted from inadequate use;
- Under no circumstances will consumer-modified products be received (cuff adjustment, hem, etc.) and it is not even possible to use the legal opt-out option.
CHANGE/CREDIT NEW ONLINE STORE PURCHASE (PRODUCT WITHOUT DEFECT)
Products purchased from the online store can be exchanged as instructed below. The first exchange is free and must be carried out within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. The product must not show signs of use and/or washing, it must be in perfect condition and with the internal label affixed.
The exchange for the online store must be done through the following steps:
To exchange a product, the following condition must be observed:
• the product must be shipped in the original packaging, without signs of use, accompanied by the DANFE (Auxiliary Document of the Electronic Invoice) and all accessories, if any.
In case of cancellation, an email must be sent to the customer service department with the request within 48 hours after the purchase is confirmed.
Attention: The exchanges of customized products will only be accepted due to preexisting manufacturing defect or in the application of customization, within 90 days.
3.1 Return by Post
The Customer must request the exchange or return through the Customer Service (SAC) and after that post according to the information received by email. Expenses arising from the collection or postage of the Product will be borne by CR30.
To post the product follow the instructions:
· pack the product in its original or similar packaging;
· return all items/accessories that come with the product;
· attach the duplicate of the DANFE (Auxiliary Document of the Electronic Invoice) received upon delivery. It is essential that it be sent for the product to be identified;
· report, on the back of DANFE, the reason for the return.
All instructions will be provided by the customer service department.
Deadline for resolution of exchange
CR30 has up to 30 (thirty) consecutive days, counted from the date of receipt of the product at its Distribution Center, to verify if the request meets the requirements of the Exchanges and Returns Policy. If so, it will send another product to the customer. In the case of products purchased from partner sellers, the period of 30 (thirty) calendar days to carry out the exchange starts from the receipt of the product at their Distribution Centers.
Refund of amount paid
CR 30 will return the amounts paid using the same payment method chosen in the purchase process. For purchases paid by credit card, the credit card company will be notified and the chargeback will occur on the next or subsequent invoice, at once, regardless of the number of installments used in the purchase. The reimbursement term depends on the card company. For purchases paid by bank slip or debit account, the refund will be made by bank deposit, within 10 (ten) business days, only in the buyer's checking account, which must be individual. It is necessary that the CPF of the current account holder is the same as that stated in the order (client's CPF). If the buyer does not have a checking account that meets the aforementioned conditions, a Payment Order will be sent, within the same period, in the name of the purchaser. It can be redeemed at any Santander branch upon presentation of an identity document and CPF.
The refund of amounts will be processed only after receiving and analyzing the product(s) at the headquarters of CR30 or its partners.
Attention: CR30 Store is exempt from the obligation to respond to requests for exchange or return of any returned product without communication to customer service, after the deadline or with absence of items/accessories that accompany it.